| Chris and I in Island Park |
One of the funniest parts of the day was watching the Neeser boys “Colorado-ing”….The idea being that you climb as high as you can up a tree and then hurl yourself off backwards while trying to break of a branch, and whoever has the biggest branch at the end wins….definitely a boy thing, but very entertaining!
I had also just bought a new camera, so we took it and I tried to get my mom and sis to take some snapshots with me, but as you can see from the pictures I posted (sorry Chels), they are almost incapable of taking a “normal” picture. My mom always says that Chelsie reminds her of my Grandpa Neild, because he couldn’t help himself and always had to pull faces when a camera was pointed at him, and Chelsie definitely has the same problem.
| HAHAHA, One of my favorite pictures! I was getting so annoyed at Chels for not taking a civilized photo |
All in all, it was a super fun trip and we can't wait until next year to do it again!

4 comments:
You guys have such a fun family...I love how having a baby hasn't slowed you down at all! Hope we can hang out soon!
Thanks for the embarrassing pics sis. Haha jk it was fun, glad we all got to go.
Hahah love the picture of you kicking chels!
Your family is always having some sort of fun! And at least you find ways to enjoy the winter instead of staying inside for months waiting for Spring like we do around here.
Post a Comment