Well, it is that time of year again...you know, the WORST time of year, when the sky is as grey as the ground, and the weather is bitterly cold. Lately, we have been suffering from a severe case of cabin fever, and we decided to take Hunter on his first snowmachine ride! It was a much needed escape from our house! Hunter was so dang funny! He was so serious the ENTIRE time we were out (which was only about an hour and a half), but I knew he was having fun because he kept jabbering loudly and excitedly, all while being straight faced. I seriously couldn't get a smile out of him!
| We had so much fun!! |
We had so much fun that Hunter couldn't take it, he crashed as soon as we got back to the truck and slept the entire ride home. All in all, it was an amazing experience as a family and I just love seeing Hunter interact with his Dad, they are the best of friends and I am truly blessed to have Chris as my husband and the father to Hunter...he teaches him so many funny things!
We definitly plan on doing another one of these little sledding trips this year before the snow is gone, and maybe Hunter won't be in shock next time and will actually show some emotion, so until then XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:
How fun! I totally had a visual of the straight-face, but jabbering loudly. I bet he was just absorbing all the excitement!
ps. Love your music:)
Thats so cool that you guys took him out. Like father like son...straight faced and all. I love that little face though. He looks so cute all bundled up. Glad you guys had a good time:]
Looks like fun! I'm so glad you have a blog now! It will be good to see what you guys are up to! :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment