Sunday, February 6, 2011

FINALLY GOT A BLOG.....

Well, I finally made it into the blogging world....Chelsie has been trying to get me into it, and I just didn't feel like I had time, but let's be honest....what else do I have to do???? So, here I am and I hope that I can keep up on it, because I have a tendency to procrastinate....I am sure my Husband thinks that I am crazy for spending any more time on the computer, but oh well :)

7 comments:

Chels said...

And I think it turned out really cute, I may steal this backround soon haha.

Tiffany said...

Welcome to blogging. I really need to update mine.

Christina said...

Welcome, Lacy! Thanks for the invite! Very cute blog here:) I can't wait to keep up on your family better now. That's what I love about blogging. It's more personal than social networks. And Chris will support it once he sees the things you write and realizes it makes a great family record.

Camz :-) said...

Love it!! I update mine about once a year!! In fact I think my update is about due!!!

Anonymous said...

Way way cute....I have mine...just wish I could keep ontop of it!! ehh...

The Hammers said...

Blogging is my way of journaling. Brad insists that I stay on top of it, so I'm sure Chris will come around to it, just as Christina said. Keep it up, it will help you remember the little things that cute little boy does every day. You don't want to ever forget those, right? Good luck!

Ryan and Janelle said...

yay you blog!!!! i'll be following!